POP ROCKS® VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS Official Rules:
By participating you will automatically be entered into a random
drawing for a chance to win one of Prizes of this Sweepstakes,
as indicated in the Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry. Entrant must visit www.pop-rocks.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below in official rules item #4) and successfully complete and submit the online entry form in order to participate in Pop Rocks’ Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Pop Rocks Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating entrant will automatically be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win one of the Prizes indicated in #3 below (each, a “Prize”).
2. Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (residents of Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories are not eligible) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of participation. Entries from any other jurisdiction are not eligible to participate and will be null and void.
Potential Prize winners will receive notification by email that their entry has been drawn by Sponsor for the prizes and according to the timings indicated here and in #3 below. The email to potential winner will be sent by email@example.com to the same email address as provided by entrant when entering the Sweepstakes, including a Winner Prize Acceptance Form. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor´s notification at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after email is sent, including a scanned signed copy of the Authorization and Prize Acceptance Form (“Form”). After receipt and verification by Sponsor, the Prize will be sent by email and/or delivered to the mailing address provided by the verified Prize winner, as applicable. An entrant is not a Prize winner unless and until the entrant has responded and their eligibility is verified by Sponsor.
Individuals who currently work for the Sponsor, STX Productions, LLC (“STX”), and Europacorp Films USA, Inc. (“Europacorp”, and together with “STX”, the “Studio”), and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate members of their households or immediate families, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. Studio is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of winners or the fulfillment of prizes. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to STX.
All national, federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. Prizes. All entrants complying with the conditions will participate in the Sweepstakes for a chance to win one (1) of the following Prizes, consisting of:
• One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to attend the premiere screening of the film “Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets” (the Premiere”), and shall include the following: (i) two (2) tickets for winner and a guest to attend the U.S. Premiere, currently anticipated to take place on or about July, 2017, (ii) two (2) roundtrip coach airlines tickets for the winner and guest from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the Premiere city; and (iii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights(standard accommodations, one room, double occupancy). (Approximate retail value [“ARV”] of Grand Prize: $2,500)
The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together, including the same departure date, destination, and return date, on days of Sponsor’s choosing. The Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining proper documentation prior to travel. A parent or legal guardian must accompany a traveling minor. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and restrictions may apply. Actual value of trip depends on location of winner, number of guests, and prices at time of departure. No compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. Sponsor shall in no way be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, changes in service or accommodations, or any other act, omission, or result thereof, by any air carrier(s), transportation company(ies), hotel(s), or any other service or accommodation providers. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected baggage. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion and no additional compensation will be provided. Any prize details not specified herein will be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
All expenses and incidental travel costs associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated in the package description above as being provided, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companions must also execute Prize Acceptance Form prior to issuance of travel documents. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
“Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets” (the “Picture”) is scheduled for theatrical release on July 17, 2017. The Premiere, if any, is anticipated to occur in July, 2017, but the specific date is to be determined and subject to change. Nothing set forth herein shall be construed to require Sponsor to hold a premiere of “Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets” at any particular time, or at all. Once the Grand Prize winner’s guest is designated, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. “Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets” has not yet been rated but is anticipated to have a Motion Picture Association of America rating of PG-13. The Grand Prize winner’s guest must be age appropriate for the film. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the Grand Prize trip during the dates set forth by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event that the Premiere does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, any events outside of Sponsor’s control, or for any other reason, then in lieu of the Premiere trip, the Grand Prize winner will receive the remaining components, if any, of the Grand Prize, which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the Grand Prize winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Promotion Entities in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. The Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the eligibility/liability/publicity release(s) and/or other travel documents.
Grand Prize to be awarded to an eligible winner to be randomly drawn from among all Sweepstakes entries received from June 15 2017 at 5 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) until July 6 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST, and who responds and claims Prize within designated claim period (as identified in official rules item #2). Drawing will take place on July 7, 2017 and communicated to potential winner by email on July 7, 2017. Grand Prize elements will be coordinated and arranged via email to winner.
• Ten (10) Valerian Special Pack Prizes are available. Each Special Pack Prize consists of Picture-themed items, which is anticipated to include: (i) one (1) signed movie poster; (ii) two (2) movie tickets to see the Picture in theaters, and (iii) Picture-themed collectible figurine and/or a selection of Picture-themed merchandise items (the exact elements of which to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). (ARV of each Special Pack Prize: $300).
Special Pack Prizes to be awarded to ten (10) eligible winners to be randomly drawn from among all Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes period and who respond and claim Prize within designated claim period (as identified in official rules item #2). Drawing will take place on July 24, 2017 and communicated to potential winners on July 24, 2017. Movie ticket to be sent by email to winner (to be redeemed in a cinema in the vicinity of winner´s address), other elements of prize to be sent by mail to winner´s mailing address.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value in case of Prize unavailability.
If the potential Prize winner cannot be contacted or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential Prize winner forfeits the Prize and Prize will be awarded to the next potential winner. If next potential winner cannot be contacted or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, Prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be delivered approximately seven (7) to ten (10) days after the drawing date.
Odds of winning Prize depend on the number of entries received. No winner request for cash substitution of Prize will be permitted. Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the acceptance and receipt of the Prize.
4. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes will open for entries on June 15, 2017 at 05:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and close on July 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
As indicated above in #3, there are two separate periods where different prizes are being awarded:
From June 15 2017 at 5 a.m. EST until July 6 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST for the Grand Prize
From July 7 2017 at 5 a.m. EST until July 23 2017 at 11:59 pm EST for the Valerian Special Pack Prize
Sweepstakes entries will be void if not legible, not completed in full, not obtained legitimately, or if forged. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected or late entries or notifications.
6. Liability. Entrant agrees that Pop Rocks Inc., it´s affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, employees, agencies, Prize suppliers and their respective agents shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Sweepstakes and the Prizes awarded.
Likewise, Europacorp (93413 Saint Dénise Cedex – France) and STX as licensor and distributor of Valerian rights, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, employees, agencies, Prize suppliers and their respective agents shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of Prizes awarded. Promotion Entities make no warranty of any kind concerning any Prize and disclaim all implied warranties.
7. Miscellaneous. Entrant understands and agrees that any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor by e-mail or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be published on the Sponsor´s Website and / or official facebook page and / or distributed via its twitter account. Entries and all other submitted material become the property of Sponsor. By submitting a Sweepstakes entry you irrevocably assign to Sponsor all right, title and interest in your entry in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all entries and all other submitted materials related to Sweepstakes.
8. Winner´s list. To request and obtain a Prize winner list send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pop Rocks’ Valerian and The City Of A Thousand Planets Sweepstakes Winner List, Pop Rocks Inc. 3 Dunwoody Park, Suite 128, Atlanta, GA 30338. Requests must be received by August 25, 2017.
10. Sponsor. Sweepstakes is sponsored by and Prize provided solely by Pop Rocks Inc., 3 Dunwoody Park, Suite 128, Atlanta, GA 30338.
11. General conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor´s reasonable control renders it impractical or impossible to complete or fulfill the Sweepstakes as originally planned.
By entering this Sweepstakes all entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes that may arise from the Sweepstakes and that its determination of the Prize winners are final. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Pop Rocks® is a registered trademark of Zeta Espacial S.A.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Motion Picture Artwork © 2017 STX Financing, LLC. All Rights Reserved.